Customizable Map Name Plugin for RPG Maker MZ
A downloadable tool
This plugin for RPG Maker MZ allows you to customize the map name display in various ways. You can add an image to it, adjust its display time and coordinates and also make it available on the menu screen.
If you're looking for a more feature heavy version, you can get it here
- Adjust map name window position and size
- Change font and font size of the map name display
- Add a background image to the map name display
- Adjust map name display time
- Show the current map on the menu screen
- Adjustable menu screen window
- Set a synonym for maps without name
- Detailed instructions on how to use
- Demoproject to showcase the functions
- Plugin commands to adjust the following values during the game:
- Font size
- Background image
This script was written as a standalone. In general there shouldn't be any compatibility issues if you don't use other plugins related to the map name dislay. I can not guarantee that it will work in all cases. If you wish to use this plugin it's at your own "risk".
The current version of this plugin requires my core plugin in order to work. You can always get the newes version of the core right here.
This script may be used for non-commercial and commercial projects as long as you credit "Mewgles".
You are not allowed to redistribute or alter my work in any way.
All support and contact-info is included inside the plugin files. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or issues with the plugin.
The current version of this plugin is 1.10
June 5, 2021
- Enabled core plugin support. The new version now needs my core plugin to run. This is for ensuring future compatibility to my other plugins. The core is include inside the download for version 1.10
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Custom MapName UpdatJun 05, 2021
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.